While being a never-tiring advocate for sustainability, and leading an eco-conscious lifestyle, Emma still manages to have fun with fashion, which is, after all, a lifelong passion of hers. This past year, she has been as inspiring as ever, mixing old with new and borrowed. Now, which look is your favorite?
1, 2 or 3?
1. Hat, Arket. Sweater, Filippa K. Céline coat, Vestiaire Collective. Jeans, Vintage Levi’s. Bag, Åhlens. Shoes, Acne Studios.
2. Blazer and jeans, Second Hand. Sandals, Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
3. Blazer and trousers, Acne Studios. Belt, Arket.
4, 5 or 6?
4. Dress, H&M Conscious Exclusive. Shoes, Adidas.
5. Sweater and jeans, Arket. Boots, Amend Atelier.
6. Hat, Nitty Gritty. Balenciaga jacket, Vestiaire Collective. Vintage jeans, Pop Stockholm. Boots, Filippa K.
7, 8 or 9?
7. Dress, Arket. Bag, Åhlens. Sandals, ATP Atelier.
8. Coat, Ivy & Oak. Bag, Filippa K. Céline shoes, Vestiaire Collective.
9. Shirt and trousers, Bite Studios. Bag, Granit. Shoes, ATP Atelier.
Follow Emma at @emmaeelwin for more style inspiration!
Amason: ”We send files, emails and animals”
With the release of the first single from their upcoming album (and a virtual release party tonight), Swedish band Amason teams up with adidas and the new, more sustainable Stan Smith. The space of which the iconic shoe enters is one where the love of nature takes center stage. Make it last talks to the band about why they always end up with the animals.
Stan Smith, Forever
Always iconic. Now more sustainable. We’re proudly partnering up with adidas to show you the next generation of sustainable takes on the storied Stan Smith silhouette.
Make it last x Circulose® Jacket
Seven years into making Make it last, we’ve decided to launch our first product. This jacket is handmade in Laxå with fabric made with Circulose®.
The Edit: In Times of Boredom
"Inspired by times of boredom and from the urge to create something fun and hope to inspire others."