While being a never-tiring advocate for sustainability, and leading an eco-conscious lifestyle, Emma still manages to have fun with fashion, which is, after all, a lifelong passion of hers. This past year, she has been as inspiring as ever, mixing old with new and borrowed. Now, which look is your favorite?
1, 2 or 3?
1. Hat, Arket. Sweater, Filippa K. Céline coat, Vestiaire Collective. Jeans, Vintage Levi’s. Bag, Åhlens. Shoes, Acne Studios.
2. Blazer and jeans, Second Hand. Sandals, Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
3. Blazer and trousers, Acne Studios. Belt, Arket.
4, 5 or 6?
4. Dress, H&M Conscious Exclusive. Shoes, Adidas.
5. Sweater and jeans, Arket. Boots, Amend Atelier.
6. Hat, Nitty Gritty. Balenciaga jacket, Vestiaire Collective. Vintage jeans, Pop Stockholm. Boots, Filippa K.
7, 8 or 9?
7. Dress, Arket. Bag, Åhlens. Sandals, ATP Atelier.
8. Coat, Ivy & Oak. Bag, Filippa K. Céline shoes, Vestiaire Collective.
9. Shirt and trousers, Bite Studios. Bag, Granit. Shoes, ATP Atelier.
Follow Emma at @emmaeelwin for more style inspiration!
Make it last x Circulose Jacket
With deadstock Circulose® fabric and local production by Fugeetex, Make it last launches its first product– a timeless jacket reminding of the real luxury of fashion.
The 3 Hottest Brands at Copenhagen Fashion Week
These three brands are shortlisted for the Zalando Sustainability Award.
Amason: ”We send files, emails and animals”
With the release of the first single from their upcoming album (and a virtual release party tonight), Swedish band Amason teams up with adidas and the new, more sustainable Stan Smith. The space of which the iconic shoe enters is one where the love of nature takes center stage. Make it last talks to the band about why they always end up with the animals.
Stan Smith, Forever
Always iconic. Now more sustainable. We’re proudly partnering up with adidas to show you the next generation of sustainable takes on the storied Stan Smith silhouette.