Here is my phone number. Call me, you won’t regret it
Copenhagen Christel Winther has worked as a model since she was 15 years old. She’s also a stylist and and a fashion director for Stella Magazine. Make it last asks Christel a few questions about sustainability, style and what she would write on a note to Anna Wintour.
How would your mom describe your style?
– My mom would say my style is raw, elegant and chill.
How do you promote more sustainable fashion for someone who says she’s not into it?
– That sustainable fashion doesn’t have to be a boring, nature colored dress. It can also mean going to a vintage market and buy something someone has worn before.
Have you somehow customized garment you already own?
– Yes, I have been customizing a lot of my clothes. Mostly because I buy a lot of vintage, which I sometimes need to sew in, in order to fit my size. I have also changed a sweatshirt from Acne to make the sleeves fit better.
If you had a billboard on Oxford Circus that all the shopping crazy people could see, what would you write on it?
– You probably already have one.
Jennifer Aniston never showers for more than three minutes. What small things do you do in everyday life to care for the environment?
– I do the same, and wash all my clothes on 30 degrees.
Favorite fashion-person on Instagram?
Slipping a note in Anna Wintour’s bath robe at the public baths, what would it say?
– ”Here is my phone number. Call me, you won’t regret it.”
Make it last x Circulose Jacket
Seven years into making Make it last, we’ve decided to launch our first product. This jacket is handmade in Laxå with fabric made with Circulose®.
The 3 Hottest Brands at Copenhagen Fashion Week
These three brands are shortlisted for the Zalando Sustainability Award.
Amason: ”We send files, emails and animals”
With the release of the first single from their upcoming album (and a virtual release party tonight), Swedish band Amason teams up with adidas and the new, more sustainable Stan Smith. The space of which the iconic shoe enters is one where the love of nature takes center stage. Make it last talks to the band about why they always end up with the animals.
Stan Smith, Forever
Always iconic. Now more sustainable. We’re proudly partnering up with adidas to show you the next generation of sustainable takes on the storied Stan Smith silhouette.