Collaborate with us
Make it last is a digital magazine with a passion for lasting fashion and beauty.
Make it last will:
- Pay attention to inspirational projects, people and products within the fashion and beauty industries that are in some way more sustainable.
- Throw a light on various types of sustainability initiatives: from choice of materials and production conditions to recycling, customization and reuse.
- Make the idea of ”more sustainable fashion” more accessible and easier to understand – everyone can get involved in their own way!
- Offer popular access points to conscious, sustainable and/or ethical fashion and beauty.
- Put more sustainable fashion on the agenda in an inclusive way – without compromising the level of style and fashionability.
- Create a credible and meaningful dialogue between industry/brand and reader/consumer.
- “Buy less, choose well, make it last,” as Vivienne Westwood said.
- About 400,000 page views per month (desktop and mobile).
- Fashion conscious, active and curious fellow human beings who are interested in how the fashion industry can become more sustainable through circular thinking. Mainly women in the ages 18-35.
- Lisa Corneliusson, founder and editor-in-chief, 0736 52 77 87, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Elwin, founder and fashion director, 0739 57 22 33, email@example.com