We got an email from Studio Bovallstrand (it’s a platform on the west coast of Sweden for people who are passionate about sustainability, quality and design, but the initiator is Bovalls Dörrbyggeri a third generation door builders’ company in the small town of Bovallstrand, from where our co-founder Lisa bought doors for her house – now you know!). Anyway, it included a very hands on guide to circular Christmas gifts and we thought we’d share it in short:
– Give a gift card at the tailor or shoemaker.
– Buy life gifts instead of Christmas gifts
– Give a gift card at rental businesses – you know by now, you can rent or borrow clothes!
– Give experiences instead of stuff.
– Give vintage and second hand.
– Give a bag of food – maybe some prettily composed recipes with only local ingredients.
What are your best circular Christmas gift tips?
Letar du efter färg med ambitiöst miljötänk att måla om ditt hem med?
Vi har förälskat oss i svenska Färgbygge.
Emma Olbers on Sustainability In the Furniture Design Industry — Is There Any?
Giving fashion a break to investigate sustainability in the booming business of furniture design. Expert help needed.
When All You Want to Do Is Hide Under a Pihl Strehl Throw
Winter is dragging on, and all we can think of is cuddling up inside under a cozy (and mindfully made) blanket. Enter interior design brand Pihl Strehl.
A Rookie’s Guide to Plant Incenses
What are the all-natural herb and wood incenses all about? We're finding out!