We got an email from Studio Bovallstrand (it’s a platform on the west coast of Sweden for people who are passionate about sustainability, quality and design, but the initiator is Bovalls Dörrbyggeri a third generation door builders’ company in the small town of Bovallstrand, from where our co-founder Lisa bought doors for her house – now you know!). Anyway, it included a very hands on guide to circular Christmas gifts and we thought we’d share it in short:
– Give a gift card at the tailor or shoemaker.
– Buy life gifts instead of Christmas gifts
– Give a gift card at rental businesses – you know by now, you can rent or borrow clothes!
– Give experiences instead of stuff.
– Give vintage and second hand.
– Give a bag of food – maybe some prettily composed recipes with only local ingredients.
What are your best circular Christmas gift tips?
A Rookie’s Guide to Plant Incenses
What are the all-natural herb and wood incenses all about? We're finding out!
The Sustainable New Year’s Resolutions We Should All Be Making
Let 2020 be your greenest year yet: Read our 10 best tips for how to make it happen!
Editor’s Pick: 15 Make It Last-Approved Holiday Gifts
In search of the perfect present? Browse our selection of eco-friendly, plastic-free, recycled or otherwise great holiday gifts.
Editor’s Pick: 12 Holiday Gifts for the Wellness Obsessed
Looking for a well-doing holiday gift? Browse our selection of mindfully made presents!