While being a never-tiring advocate for sustainability, and leading an eco-conscious lifestyle, Emma still manages to have fun with fashion, which is, after all, a lifelong passion of hers. This past year, she has been as inspiring as ever, mixing old with new and borrowed. Now, which look is your favorite?
1, 2 or 3?
1. Hat, Arket. Sweater, Filippa K. Céline coat, Vestiaire Collective. Jeans, Vintage Levi’s. Bag, Åhlens. Shoes, Acne Studios.
2. Blazer and jeans, Second Hand. Sandals, Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
3. Blazer and trousers, Acne Studios. Belt, Arket.
4, 5 or 6?
4. Dress, H&M Conscious Exclusive. Shoes, Adidas.
5. Sweater and jeans, Arket. Boots, Amend Atelier.
6. Hat, Nitty Gritty. Balenciaga jacket, Vestiaire Collective. Vintage jeans, Pop Stockholm. Boots, Filippa K.
7, 8 or 9?
7. Dress, Arket. Bag, Åhlens. Sandals, ATP Atelier.
8. Coat, Ivy & Oak. Bag, Filippa K. Céline shoes, Vestiaire Collective.
9. Shirt and trousers, Bite Studios. Bag, Granit. Shoes, ATP Atelier.
Follow Emma at @emmaeelwin for more style inspiration!
Is Leak-Proof Underwear Going to Revolutionize Our Periods?
Make it last editor Johanna Andersson sheds some light on the new ‘period-proof panties’ and shares the reasons why she'd consider giving them a go.
Lisa's Green Dreams are Made by Maryam Nassir Zadeh
Apparently, Swedes are dreamers, longing for warmer weather and prettier outfits. Make it last co-founder Lisa Corneliusson is no different.
Editor’s Pick: 9 Luxe Bedroom Essentials Combining Style and Sustainability
We're picked out some of the most beautiful bedding and nightwear right now, all mindfully made from natural and organic materials.
Swedish Stockings Push Innovation Further With New, Fully Recycled Products
The new ‘Innovations by Swedish Stockings’ line includes the first nylon tights made from 100% recycled components. We've got all the details!