While being a never-tiring advocate for sustainability, and leading an eco-conscious lifestyle, Emma still manages to have fun with fashion, which is, after all, a lifelong passion of hers. This past year, she has been as inspiring as ever, mixing old with new and borrowed. Now, which look is your favorite?
1, 2 or 3?
1. Hat, Arket. Sweater, Filippa K. Céline coat, Vestiaire Collective. Jeans, Vintage Levi’s. Bag, Åhlens. Shoes, Acne Studios.
2. Blazer and jeans, Second Hand. Sandals, Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
3. Blazer and trousers, Acne Studios. Belt, Arket.
4, 5 or 6?
4. Dress, H&M Conscious Exclusive. Shoes, Adidas.
5. Sweater and jeans, Arket. Boots, Amend Atelier.
6. Hat, Nitty Gritty. Balenciaga jacket, Vestiaire Collective. Vintage jeans, Pop Stockholm. Boots, Filippa K.
7, 8 or 9?
7. Dress, Arket. Bag, Åhlens. Sandals, ATP Atelier.
8. Coat, Ivy & Oak. Bag, Filippa K. Céline shoes, Vestiaire Collective.
9. Shirt and trousers, Bite Studios. Bag, Granit. Shoes, ATP Atelier.
Follow Emma at @emmaeelwin for more style inspiration!
Fresh Co-Lab: Ganni x Swedish Stockings
When Ganni teams up with Swedish Stockings, the result is some very extra (and eco-friendly) legwear.
How Will You Keep Your Cool This Summer?
We’d love to go for a fancy fan by Fern, and thanks to their new & Other Stories co-lab, it's easy access.
Lemlem Is All We Want for Summer (and Beyond)
What is sustainability to Liya Kebede? You'll know through learning about her brand Lemlem.
Editor's Letter: Two Women In Power
Thoughts on how to best use one's creative potential by Make it last founder Lisa Corneliusson.