While being a never-tiring advocate for sustainability, and leading an eco-conscious lifestyle, Emma still manages to have fun with fashion, which is, after all, a lifelong passion of hers. This past year, she has been as inspiring as ever, mixing old with new and borrowed. Now, which look is your favorite?
1, 2 or 3?
1. Hat, Arket. Sweater, Filippa K. Céline coat, Vestiaire Collective. Jeans, Vintage Levi’s. Bag, Åhlens. Shoes, Acne Studios.
2. Blazer and jeans, Second Hand. Sandals, Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
3. Blazer and trousers, Acne Studios. Belt, Arket.
4, 5 or 6?
4. Dress, H&M Conscious Exclusive. Shoes, Adidas.
5. Sweater and jeans, Arket. Boots, Amend Atelier.
6. Hat, Nitty Gritty. Balenciaga jacket, Vestiaire Collective. Vintage jeans, Pop Stockholm. Boots, Filippa K.
7, 8 or 9?
7. Dress, Arket. Bag, Åhlens. Sandals, ATP Atelier.
8. Coat, Ivy & Oak. Bag, Filippa K. Céline shoes, Vestiaire Collective.
9. Shirt and trousers, Bite Studios. Bag, Granit. Shoes, ATP Atelier.
Follow Emma at @emmaeelwin for more style inspiration!
Can’t Help But Love Sophie Buhai’s Super Luxe Hair Collection
We wore them as kids, but this is different. This is hair accessories for sophisticated grownups signed Sophie Buhai.
Editor’s Pick: Hit the Beach in Sustainable Swimwear
When it comes to swimwear, you better get it early before all the good stuff is gone. We’d go for something minimalist and recycled.
Brand to Watch: MODO Eyewear
MODO Eyewear’s ECO line offers Biobased and Recycled frames that aim at great looks, sustainability, and social responsibility.
Tell Us All About Your Eco-Conscious Jeans, Naim Josefi
Stockholm-based designer Naim Josefi shares the details on his laser printed denim collection.