10 Reasons Why We All Need Jacquemus’ ‘La Bomba’ Hat this Summer
Except for the fact that it’s fabulous, here’s 10 reasons why we all need the extra large ‘La Bomba’ hat from Jacquemus this summer – and every summer to come.
1. It’s handmade in France from 100% straw.
2. Which makes it biodegradable.
3. It’s super easy to style. You just need a beach and a pair of panties.
4. You won’t need SPF for your face, neck or shoulders.
5. You won’t need a sun umbrella on the beach.
6. You won’t need to fix your hair.
7. You can get married in it. Danish model and actress Emma Leth did.
8. People won’t get into your private space.
9. People won’t recognize you.
10. People will recognize you from a long distance.
Introducing Envelope1976, the Label that Is Taking Sustainable Style to the Next Level
Envelope1976’s responsibly made collection is finally in stores. We talk to brand founders Celine Aagaard and Pia Nordskaug.
Brand to Watch: Edas
It’s time for a virtual meet and greet with Sade Mims, the brilliant brains behind New York-based jewelry and accessories brand Edas.
Ecoalf Boycotts Black Friday to Promote Recycling and Repairs
Ecoalf takes a stand against Black Friday by launching a campaign that promotes circular economy.
The Edit: Statement-Making Jewelry for the Conscious Wearer
Stylist Meja Taserud teamed up with photographer Kira Blaker to artfully capture our favorite bling du jour.