10 Reasons Why We All Need Jacquemus’ ‘La Bomba’ Hat this Summer
Except for the fact that it’s fabulous, here’s 10 reasons why we all need the extra large ‘La Bomba’ hat from Jacquemus this summer – and every summer to come.
1. It’s handmade in France from 100% straw.
2. Which makes it biodegradable.
3. It’s super easy to style. You just need a beach and a pair of panties.
4. You won’t need SPF for your face, neck or shoulders.
5. You won’t need a sun umbrella on the beach.
6. You won’t need to fix your hair.
7. You can get married in it. Danish model and actress Emma Leth did.
8. People won’t get into your private space.
9. People won’t recognize you.
10. People will recognize you from a long distance.
Editor’s Pick: Voluminous Sleeves
It’s been going on for so long, we no longer consider it a trend. Enjoy this timeless selection voluminous sleeve styles.
Brand to Watch: VENCZEL
VENCZEL offers luxury bags and accessories in distinct, angular shapes made from the finest vegetable tanned bovine leather.
Josefin Liljeqvist Improves Global Animal Protection With Luxury Footwear
Luxury fashion tech brand Josefin Liljeqvist aims to improve animal protection and achieve a sustainable ecosystem with tracable leather footwear.
Summer Pick: Botanical Evergreens
We got the botanical inspiration straight off Emma’s Instagram, and here’s how to get the look.