10 Reasons Why We All Need Jacquemus’ ‘La Bomba’ Hat this Summer
Except for the fact that it’s fabulous, here’s 10 reasons why we all need the extra large ‘La Bomba’ hat from Jacquemus this summer – and every summer to come.
1. It’s handmade in France from 100% straw.
2. Which makes it biodegradable.
3. It’s super easy to style. You just need a beach and a pair of panties.
4. You won’t need SPF for your face, neck or shoulders.
5. You won’t need a sun umbrella on the beach.
6. You won’t need to fix your hair.
7. You can get married in it. Danish model and actress Emma Leth did.
8. People won’t get into your private space.
9. People won’t recognize you.
10. People will recognize you from a long distance.
Justice For People and Planet: Introducing Intersectional Environmentalism
In the past few weeks, activists have pushed hard for a more inclusive kind of environmentalism. We wish it wasn't needed, but with no doubt, it is.
Paid Collaboration: Transform Your Wardrobe Without Buying Anything New
One of the seven focus areas of GANT’s initiative ’The 7 Rules’ is Remake and the perks of giving old garments a second chance. Click to see how you can turn an unused sweater and a simple shirt into the most treasured garments in your wardrobe!
Brand to Watch: Tach Clothing
Hand-made in Uruguay with a vintage gone supermodern sensibility, this is Tach Clothing.
Paid Collaboration: How To Refresh and Repair Your Clothes in 10 Minutes Without Washing – with The 7 Rules by GANT
As the latest phase of The 7 Rules by GANT, we shed light on the simple yet efficient practices of Refreshing and Repairing your clothes without even having to washing them. You’ll be surprised of what difference it makes.