10 Reasons Why We All Need Jacquemus’ ‘La Bomba’ Hat this Summer
Except for the fact that it’s fabulous, here’s 10 reasons why we all need the extra large ‘La Bomba’ hat from Jacquemus this summer – and every summer to come.
1. It’s handmade in France from 100% straw.
2. Which makes it biodegradable.
3. It’s super easy to style. You just need a beach and a pair of panties.
4. You won’t need SPF for your face, neck or shoulders.
5. You won’t need a sun umbrella on the beach.
6. You won’t need to fix your hair.
7. You can get married in it. Danish model and actress Emma Leth did.
8. People won’t get into your private space.
9. People won’t recognize you.
10. People will recognize you from a long distance.
Editor’s Pick: Fall’s 11 Best Linen Pieces
Among the plant-based textiles, linen ranks really high on our list. Here’s 11 responsibly made pieces to complete the early fall wardrobe.
Brand to Watch: By Far
By Far’s handcrafted shoe collection is in part made from deadstock Italian luxury leathers and produced in a small, family-owned factory in Bulgaria.
A Lesson in Irish Linen With 31 Chapel Lane
31 Chapel Lane offers natural materials that endure, spun for the strong and the shy.
Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified Collection
In the Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified Collection that is about to premiere, Wolford takes their sustainability ambitions to a new level, going from a linear to a circular economy.