10 Reasons Why We All Need Jacquemus’ ‘La Bomba’ Hat this Summer
Except for the fact that it’s fabulous, here’s 10 reasons why we all need the extra large ‘La Bomba’ hat from Jacquemus this summer – and every summer to come.
1. It’s handmade in France from 100% straw.
2. Which makes it biodegradable.
3. It’s super easy to style. You just need a beach and a pair of panties.
4. You won’t need SPF for your face, neck or shoulders.
5. You won’t need a sun umbrella on the beach.
6. You won’t need to fix your hair.
7. You can get married in it. Danish model and actress Emma Leth did.
8. People won’t get into your private space.
9. People won’t recognize you.
10. People will recognize you from a long distance.
Bread and Snakes with Lexie Smith
Lexie Smith explores the world through bread and wants people to eat hers.
Brand to Watch: PHI
PHI is a newly launched womenswear label based in Stockholm committed to social and environmental sustainability.
New Investors to Take the Bite Studios Brand Next-Level
Nudie Jeans is becoming a minority investor in Bite Studios, making the future of sustainable fashion even brighter.
Wedding Special: Conscious Brides, Look Here!
Getting married? We've selected 20 wedding-perfect pieces with multi-use potential for the conscious and contemporary bride.