I wish for nothing but love for Christmas. However, when I've taken a break from writing to cruise online lately, these are the things that have stuck in my mind. Actually, I want love and the last thing on the list. Take care of each other. <3
1. After visiting Last’s Christmas get together this weekend, I regret I didn’t invest in some Tubby glasses by Åsa Jungnelius. They are mouth blown and shaped in clay mould. Dipping each piece in water when the glass is still hot makes the crackle!
2. CristaSeya works with a small family-run glass factory on the island of Murano. I’m obsessed with the glassware in transparent and marbleized swirls.
3. Also spotted last weekend: Gustav Nordenskiöld’s bent hooks. I’ve never in my life wanted hooks before. This one is made in white porcelain rolled in glazeflakes and chamotte. Perfect for towels apparently…
4. Always looking for more soft light sources for my house, especially since I had a baby and I like leaving some lights on when he sleeps. This vintage one from Hopf & Wortmann called Atomium, made for Kundalini, is too gorgeous.
5. As you can read more about here, Arnsdorf lets you know where their items are from, who made them (all women) and at what cost. These cream silk duponi trousers are looking crisp!
6. I’ve found myself looking for the perfect vintage pearl earrings since Céline did those baroque ones a season or two ago. It’s very far from my everyday style though, so perhaps I’ll give them to my bestie instead 🙂
7. Dagmar has made a sustainable capsule collection that has caught my eye. Especially this Oruru sweater, made of wool from free-range llamas in Bolivia.
8. This one I really do want. The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation works for sustainable peace, respect for human rights and democracy in conflict-affected countries. End violence against women, now.
Apis Cera Sheds Light Upon Beeswax
Apis Cera founder Charles van Valkenburg shares his bright approach to candlemaking.
Get Into the Holiday Spirit With Arket’s Spiced Warm Apple Must Recipe
We wouldn’t mind finding Arket's vegetarian cookbook under the tree. Here's a little tease from the new recipe collection.
Lisa Corneliusson Shars Her 6 Best Gifts for Christmas
Make it last co-founder Lisa Corneliusson lists some truly great conscious gifts to give away or wish for.
Emma Elwin Shares Her 9 Best Gifts for Christmas
Make it last co-founder Emma Elwin shares some truly great conscious gifts to give or wish for this Christmas.