Biolage R.A.W. Sustainable Checklist: 15 Ways to #LiveRAW
There are a lot of little things you can do to #LiveRAW and #ChooseRAW. See our checklist for some great tips on how to make your bathroom routine more sustainable.
1. Using the Biolage R.A.W. products is a good way to start. Better for you, and the planet.
2. Turn off the water while you shampoo, scrub or do things you don’t need running water for.
3. Recycle Biolage R.A.W. bottles as plastic.
4. Detox your bathroom cabin and make up bag. Choose more natural and sustainable products.
5. Rinse your hair in cold water—it saves a lot of carbon and really makes a difference.
6. Clean your bathroom with organic and environmentally friendly products. Turn your back on chemicals!
7. If you have to use cotton pads, choose fair trade and organic, but keep them to a minimum. Cotton growing is one of the worst water thieves in the world.
8. Let your hair air-dry. Save power!
9. Don’t wash your towels more then you have to. And when you do, fill up the machine.
10. Turn off curling or flat irons as soon as you’re done using them. Save some more power.
11. Don’t leave the bathroom lights on when you’re not in the room.
12. Did you know you can use the Biolage R.A.W. hair oil for your body too? Minimize the number of products, i.e. plastic bottles.
13. Keep floor heating and towel heaters to a low temperature (if you need it at all?).
14. Have you heard about low-flow showerheads? They’re a great way to save water!
15. Choose renewable energy for your house. You’ll love it.
Remember—every little thing counts!
The Ultimate Guide to Natural and Eco-Friendly Oral Care
When was the last time you updated your oral care routine? Well, there's no time like the present!
Get Your Glow On With an Eco-Friendly Body Scrub
Save your tan, and the planet, while exfoliating responsibly with an all-natural and organic body scrub.
Cleaning Out Your Bathroom Cabinet? Here's The Ultimate Guide!
Back to routines after the summer? Emphasize the feeling of a new beginning by cleaning out your bathroom cabinet!
Are You Among The 20 Percent Who Recycle Their Cosmetic Waste?
Or are you unsure of what it is and where to take it? Let us sort it out for you!