Biolage R.A.W. Sustainable Checklist: 15 Ways to #LiveRAW
There are a lot of little things you can do to #LiveRAW and #ChooseRAW. See our checklist for some great tips on how to make your bathroom routine more sustainable.
1. Using the Biolage R.A.W. products is a good way to start. Better for you, and the planet.
2. Turn off the water while you shampoo, scrub or do things you don’t need running water for.
3. Recycle Biolage R.A.W. bottles as plastic.
4. Detox your bathroom cabin and make up bag. Choose more natural and sustainable products.
5. Rinse your hair in cold water—it saves a lot of carbon and really makes a difference.
6. Clean your bathroom with organic and environmentally friendly products. Turn your back on chemicals!
7. If you have to use cotton pads, choose fair trade and organic, but keep them to a minimum. Cotton growing is one of the worst water thieves in the world.
8. Let your hair air-dry. Save power!
9. Don’t wash your towels more then you have to. And when you do, fill up the machine.
10. Turn off curling or flat irons as soon as you’re done using them. Save some more power.
11. Don’t leave the bathroom lights on when you’re not in the room.
12. Did you know you can use the Biolage R.A.W. hair oil for your body too? Minimize the number of products, i.e. plastic bottles.
13. Keep floor heating and towel heaters to a low temperature (if you need it at all?).
14. Have you heard about low-flow showerheads? They’re a great way to save water!
15. Choose renewable energy for your house. You’ll love it.
Remember—every little thing counts!
New Swedish Brand No Society Aims To Offer Individual Skincare And More
"It may sound a bit naïve and cheesy at this stage, but we want to try lead by example and show it's possible to manufacture great accessible products with sustainability top of mind." Make it last talks to the founder of No Society.
Is Coffee the Ingredient to Revolutionize Our Beauty Routines?
Grums Aarhus has opened our eyes up to the possibilities of coffee grounds in skin care, and we’re ready to start scrubbing.
Do You Know How to Recycle Your Cosmetic Waste? If Not, Here’s An Option For You
Did you know only 22 percent of KICKS' costumers recycle their cosmetic waste? Let’s talk about it and change our behavior together, says KICKS with their new initiative.
On Our Wishlist: Easter Eggs Filled With Candy-Colored Beauty
Who wants candy when you can get the gorgeous gift of all-natural and organic beauty? In pink!