Biolage R.A.W. Sustainable Checklist: 15 Ways to #LiveRAW
There are a lot of little things you can do to #LiveRAW and #ChooseRAW. See our checklist for some great tips on how to make your bathroom routine more sustainable.
1. Using the Biolage R.A.W. products is a good way to start. Better for you, and the planet.
2. Turn off the water while you shampoo, scrub or do things you don’t need running water for.
3. Recycle Biolage R.A.W. bottles as plastic.
4. Detox your bathroom cabin and make up bag. Choose more natural and sustainable products.
5. Rinse your hair in cold water—it saves a lot of carbon and really makes a difference.
6. Clean your bathroom with organic and environmentally friendly products. Turn your back on chemicals!
7. If you have to use cotton pads, choose fair trade and organic, but keep them to a minimum. Cotton growing is one of the worst water thieves in the world.
8. Let your hair air-dry. Save power!
9. Don’t wash your towels more then you have to. And when you do, fill up the machine.
10. Turn off curling or flat irons as soon as you’re done using them. Save some more power.
11. Don’t leave the bathroom lights on when you’re not in the room.
12. Did you know you can use the Biolage R.A.W. hair oil for your body too? Minimize the number of products, i.e. plastic bottles.
13. Keep floor heating and towel heaters to a low temperature (if you need it at all?).
14. Have you heard about low-flow showerheads? They’re a great way to save water!
15. Choose renewable energy for your house. You’ll love it.
Remember—every little thing counts!
9 Natural and Toxin-Free Deodorants Rumored to be Ace
Have you made the deo-switch yet? Skip toxic aluminums and go natural!
Isn't it Time We All Considered the Natural Deodorant Option?
We explore the natural ways of controlling that unwelcome armpit odor.
Soap and Toothpaste
Emma is keeping to a scaled back and natural beauty/health routine on her holiday.