Biolage R.A.W. Sustainable Checklist: 15 Ways to #LiveRAW
There are a lot of little things you can do to #LiveRAW and #ChooseRAW. See our checklist for some great tips on how to make your bathroom routine more sustainable.
1. Using the Biolage R.A.W. products is a good way to start. Better for you, and the planet.
2. Turn off the water while you shampoo, scrub or do things you don’t need running water for.
3. Recycle Biolage R.A.W. bottles as plastic.
4. Detox your bathroom cabin and make up bag. Choose more natural and sustainable products.
5. Rinse your hair in cold water—it saves a lot of carbon and really makes a difference.
6. Clean your bathroom with organic and environmentally friendly products. Turn your back on chemicals!
7. If you have to use cotton pads, choose fair trade and organic, but keep them to a minimum. Cotton growing is one of the worst water thieves in the world.
8. Let your hair air-dry. Save power!
9. Don’t wash your towels more then you have to. And when you do, fill up the machine.
10. Turn off curling or flat irons as soon as you’re done using them. Save some more power.
11. Don’t leave the bathroom lights on when you’re not in the room.
12. Did you know you can use the Biolage R.A.W. hair oil for your body too? Minimize the number of products, i.e. plastic bottles.
13. Keep floor heating and towel heaters to a low temperature (if you need it at all?).
14. Have you heard about low-flow showerheads? They’re a great way to save water!
15. Choose renewable energy for your house. You’ll love it.
Remember—every little thing counts!
Urtekram’s Democratic Product Line Makes Organic Beauty Available for All
Danish Urtekram offers highly affordable skin and hair care products made with natural and organic ingredients.
Perfume House Agonist Invites All Stockholmers to Celebrate Their 10 Year Anniversary
As part of their 10 year anniversary, Agonist launches new scent 'Say Yes' and visits Stockholm for a pop up at Auktionsverket on October 4-7.
Skin Treat – 100% Vegan Beauty
Skin Treat offers a highly effective series of vegan body care made with potent organic ingredients from plant-based sources.
Lusting For Pure and Minimalist Bath Essentials by Mater Soap
Mater makes all-natural, plant-based and organic bar soaps and body care by hand out of their Brooklyn studio, and we want some.