What is your favorite smell?
– When it comes to perfume I have always loved a sort of soapy smell, like a classic soap bar. But my favorite smell today is the neck of my baby.
Describe your relationship to perfume over your lifetime.
– Looking back I realize that I have always chosen a scent with a musk undertone. I have always liked to wear a light sent that still has a warm feel to it.
Tell us about a scent related memory that is precious to you.
– When I was little my family and I would always spend our summers on a sailing boat. When we where sailing trough the archipelago we used this saltwater soap to wash the boat with. It had a woody citrus kind of scent and this to this day whenever I smell something similar it is like going back in time to those summer days at sea.
What does wearing a special scent mean to you today?
– Wearing a scent today is almost a bit ceremonial to me, I don’t wear perfume when I am home, which I am a lot right now as I’m on maternity leave, so putting in on to go out in the world feels symbolic, empowering. Almost like an armor.
How would you describe the CLEAN Reserve fragrance you’re wearing?
– It is soft with a soapy flowery scent to it, it has a kind of salty sweetness to it that reminds me of summers at sea.
What does the CLEAN Reserve fragrance make you feel?
– I feel happy, warm and empowered when I wear it.
What does this fragrance get you in the mood of doing?
– It makes me feel like going to the southwest of France, walking in the sun in a white cotton dress!
Read more here.
In collaboration with CLEAN Reserve.