Earlier today I really felt the Christmas spirit kick in. I have been playing Christmas music for the last hour for everybody here at the office. So here is a little inspiration list for holiday gifts. Hope you like it!
1. Plant a tree for someone and help WWF save the rain forest.
2. Lost Property of London takes salvaged fabrics and lovingly transforms them into classic bags with traditional, handmade techniques. The leather is vegetable-tanned and matched with quality hardware.
3. Second hand is a great place to shop for presents, these sunglasses for the brother or boyfriend from Dior Home/Vestiaire.
4. This lunch box is a great gift for both friends and family. With the right care it lasts a lifetime.
5. For the interior design interested this rug is a excellent gift. The fabric is a made with 100% recycled material.
6. This is what I am getting my dog Stella, it is the very talented Altewaisaome who designs this collar for Wonderboo in sustainable leather produced by Tärnsjö Garveri.
7. Keep your loved one warm in a this timeless vintage find from Melinda Gloss.
8. This is my favorite gift this holiday season! For only 300 SEK you’ll give a child in need a school bench, a chair and books and pencils for a whole year. Find more information here.
What House of Dagmar Realized After Measuring Their Footprint for Three Years
For pre-fall 2020, House of Dagmar introduces a Good Choice-tag – a label that guarantees a garment’s green credentials.
Editor’s Pick: Be Your Own Valentine
It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow! To celebrate, we’ve picked out some sweet, sexy, stylish (and sustainable) pieces to give to your no. 1 person — yourself.
Gemme Is the New Fashion Rental Service that Makes Us Believe In the Sharing Economy
We talk to Emelie Gustafsson Maistedt — the woman behind the new techy solution that lets you share your wardrobe, and make money off it.
Gant Talk with Make it last – See You on Friday!
Join our founders on Friday as they give a GANT Talk on Sustainable Fashion.