Earlier today I really felt the Christmas spirit kick in. I have been playing Christmas music for the last hour for everybody here at the office. So here is a little inspiration list for holiday gifts. Hope you like it!
1. Plant a tree for someone and help WWF save the rain forest.
2. Lost Property of London takes salvaged fabrics and lovingly transforms them into classic bags with traditional, handmade techniques. The leather is vegetable-tanned and matched with quality hardware.
3. Second hand is a great place to shop for presents, these sunglasses for the brother or boyfriend from Dior Home/Vestiaire.
4. This lunch box is a great gift for both friends and family. With the right care it lasts a lifetime.
5. For the interior design interested this rug is a excellent gift. The fabric is a made with 100% recycled material.
6. This is what I am getting my dog Stella, it is the very talented Altewaisaome who designs this collar for Wonderboo in sustainable leather produced by Tärnsjö Garveri.
7. Keep your loved one warm in a this timeless vintage find from Melinda Gloss.
8. This is my favorite gift this holiday season! For only 300 SEK you’ll give a child in need a school bench, a chair and books and pencils for a whole year. Find more information here.
House of Dagmar is One of Eight Brands Shining Light on Sustainability with Zalando this Winter
The winter edition of Zalando's exclusive sustainable collection, put together in collaboration with eight European brands, launches today. Make it last talks to Sofia Wallenstam, co-founder of contributing brand House of Dagmar, about the brand's sustainability ambitions – and what we can except from the new Zalando collab.
Four Wardrobe Classics with Amie
Discover some perfect in-between season classics through the lens of photographer Jessica Sidenros.
Paid Collaboration: Reducing Waste While Making Something Unique
GANT continues its journey towards sustainability with a capsule collection of patchwork shirts made of leftover fabrics. Here’s how we style it.
Paid Collaboration: A Library of Filippa K Garments to Learn From and Enter The Future of Fashion With
At Filippa K Studio, pre-loved garments and claims from other Filippa K stores get new life, in different ways. We enter their world to learn more.