Earlier today I really felt the Christmas spirit kick in. I have been playing Christmas music for the last hour for everybody here at the office. So here is a little inspiration list for holiday gifts. Hope you like it!
1. Plant a tree for someone and help WWF save the rain forest.
2. Lost Property of London takes salvaged fabrics and lovingly transforms them into classic bags with traditional, handmade techniques. The leather is vegetable-tanned and matched with quality hardware.
3. Second hand is a great place to shop for presents, these sunglasses for the brother or boyfriend from Dior Home/Vestiaire.
4. This lunch box is a great gift for both friends and family. With the right care it lasts a lifetime.
5. For the interior design interested this rug is a excellent gift. The fabric is a made with 100% recycled material.
6. This is what I am getting my dog Stella, it is the very talented Altewaisaome who designs this collar for Wonderboo in sustainable leather produced by Tärnsjö Garveri.
7. Keep your loved one warm in a this timeless vintage find from Melinda Gloss.
8. This is my favorite gift this holiday season! For only 300 SEK you’ll give a child in need a school bench, a chair and books and pencils for a whole year. Find more information here.
By Malene Birger Made with Care – Here’s How We Wear It
Made With Care is By Malene Birger’s first fully sustainable capsule collection. Make it last's Emma Elwin shows you how to wear it.
BITE Studios Widens Reach via Net-a-Porter
As part of the Net-a-Porter mentorship program The Vanguard, Swedish-British BITE Studios is highlighted as "a small label with great potential in the luxury fashion sector".
KICKS Quest To Collect Cosmetic Waste Continues
KICKS quest to help minimise the environmental footprint of beauty products continues with plans to expand the popular cosmetic waste initiative. Make it last has the latest news.
3 Top Reads This Week
What's new in the field of sustainable fashion? We've got you covered.