Earlier today I really felt the Christmas spirit kick in. I have been playing Christmas music for the last hour for everybody here at the office. So here is a little inspiration list for holiday gifts. Hope you like it!
1. Plant a tree for someone and help WWF save the rain forest.
2. Lost Property of London takes salvaged fabrics and lovingly transforms them into classic bags with traditional, handmade techniques. The leather is vegetable-tanned and matched with quality hardware.
3. Second hand is a great place to shop for presents, these sunglasses for the brother or boyfriend from Dior Home/Vestiaire.
4. This lunch box is a great gift for both friends and family. With the right care it lasts a lifetime.
5. For the interior design interested this rug is a excellent gift. The fabric is a made with 100% recycled material.
6. This is what I am getting my dog Stella, it is the very talented Altewaisaome who designs this collar for Wonderboo in sustainable leather produced by Tärnsjö Garveri.
7. Keep your loved one warm in a this timeless vintage find from Melinda Gloss.
8. This is my favorite gift this holiday season! For only 300 SEK you’ll give a child in need a school bench, a chair and books and pencils for a whole year. Find more information here.
Justice For People and Planet: Introducing Intersectional Environmentalism
In the past few weeks, activists have pushed hard for a more inclusive kind of environmentalism. We wish it wasn't needed, but with no doubt, it is.
Paid Collaboration: Transform Your Wardrobe Without Buying Anything New
One of the seven focus areas of GANT’s initiative ’The 7 Rules’ is Remake and the perks of giving old garments a second chance. Click to see how you can turn an unused sweater and a simple shirt into the most treasured garments in your wardrobe!
Brand to Watch: Tach Clothing
Hand-made in Uruguay with a vintage gone supermodern sensibility, this is Tach Clothing.
Paid Collaboration: How To Refresh and Repair Your Clothes in 10 Minutes Without Washing – with The 7 Rules by GANT
As the latest phase of The 7 Rules by GANT, we shed light on the simple yet efficient practices of Refreshing and Repairing your clothes without even having to washing them. You’ll be surprised of what difference it makes.