Danish blogger Funda Christophersen reveals her best eco-friendly product.
Dane Funda Christophersen is perhaps most known for her blog By Funda, but also works with PR at the jewelry brand Jane Kønig and as co-founder of the online magazine Luelle. Make it last asked her five questions about style and sustainability.
How would your mom describe your style?
– Haha – she would probably describe it as very casual and say that it is not feminine enough!
Most revolutionary fashion memory?
– When I lived in New York back in 2012, during fashion week I went to a four-story Opening Ceremony party, where I among others met Alexander Wang, Chloe Sevigny, Erin Wasson and Rick Genest (Zombie boy).
What is your best sustainable product?
– The Anti-Aging Molecular Messenger Cream by Tromborg has become an indispensable product to me ever since I tried it for the first time. Though it is a bit expensive it is worth every penny. It is made from wild type plants and is above all organic. There is no other product that can rebuild my skin and make it feel so fresh.
Jennifer Aniston never showers for more than three minutes. What small things do you do in everyday life to care for the environment?
– I always turn off the water while brushing my teeth, turn out the lights when I’m not in the room and get really upset when my boyfriend leaves the oven on without anything in it.
Favorite fashion-person on Instagram?
– I have followed @lifeofboheme since I lived in Paris some years ago and her beautiful pictures from France takes me back to that time.
FACTS ABOUT FUNDA CHRISTOPHERSEN
Get the Latest News on Bukvy’s Organic "Vegan Leather" Bag Launch
Bukvy introduces an organic Cork Skin material and will crowdfund the new collection. We've got the details.
10 Sustainable Facts About Sneaker Brand Allbirds
We list the reasons why San Francisco-based sneaker brand Allbirds is an eco-friendly shoe choice.
Brand to Watch: RUS
Rarely (?!) has knitwear been this inspiring. Soon-to-launch brand RUS is taking the fall season must-have above and beyond.
Yes To Making Vintage Available Everywhere
Vintage entering the e-commerce power houses? We love it.